Ephesus Full Day Tour
- Our Legendary Ephesus Tour is one of its kind about places it covers and it's our best-seller tour! This tour is a perfect option for those who have a full day to spend around the most important sights of the Ephesus area.
- Legendary Ephesus Tour includes Ephesus Ancient City which used to be the most important commercial center of the western Anatolia, the House of Virgin Mary where Mary had spent her last day, the Basilica of St. John where is believed that the evangelist St. John had spent his last years in the region around Ephesus and buried in the southern slope of Ayosolug Hill and the Temple of Artemision which is known as one of the seven wonders of the Antic World. Optionally, a cultural demonstration of Turkish handicrafts and shopping is available. Within Ephesus, you will be seeing Harbour Street, theatre, the Marble Street, Celcius Library, the gate of Mithridates and Mazues, Commercial Agora, latrines, Hadrian Temple, the Scolastica Baths, Trajan Fountain, Curetes Street, Polio Fountain, Memnius Monument, the Temple of Domitian, the Prytaneion, Odeon, and the State Agora.
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 hours of walking. Comfortable shoes, a hat, and a camera are advised.
- This tour departs from Izmir port, Izmir hotels, or Izmir Airport. Our Izmir prices are a little bit higher than our Kusadasi prices because of the distance to Ephesus Ancient City.
Izmir Port, Izmir Hotels and Izmir ADB Airport
Ephesus Ancient City - Virgin Mary House - St. John Basilica - Isa Bey Mosque - Artemis Temple
- Professional Tour Guide
- Private De-Luxe Vehicles
- Parking Fee
- All taxes
- Pick up and Drop off
- Lunch (If you Require)
- Beverages at Lunch
- Entrance Fees (Tickets are pre-purchased. Total 23$)
- Unlimited bottled water.