Ephesus Dolce Vita
- Our full-day tour to Ephesus is unique in terms of sightseeing, and it is our best-selling tour! This tour is a fabulous choice for those who have a full day to visit the main sights around Ephesus.
- The Legendary Ephesus Tour includes the ancient city of Ephesus, which was once the most important commercial center of western Anatolia, the House of the Virgin Mary, where Mary spent her last day, the Basilica of St. John, where it is believed that the evangelist John spent his last years in the region around Ephesus and was buried on the southern slope of Ayosolug Hill, and the Temple of Artemision, known as one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Optionally, you can attend a cultural demonstration of Turkish handicrafts and go shopping. In Ephesus, you will see Harbor Street, the Theater, the Marble Street, the Celsus Library, the Mithridates and Mazues Gates, the Trade Agora, the Latrina, Hadrian's Temple, the Scolastica Baths, Trajan's Fountain, Curetes Street, the Polio Fountain, the Memnius Monument, Domitian's Temple, the Prytaneion, the Odeon, and the State Agora.
- This tour needs a minimum of 2 hours of walking. We recommend wearing comfortable shoes. Ephesus is an ancient city and can be very hot throughout summer days, and we supply umbrellas to our guests as complimentary.
Kusadasi Port or Kusadasi and Selcuk Hotels
Ephesus Ancient City - Virgin Mary House - St. John Basilica - Isa Bey Mosque - Artemis Temple
- Professional Tour Guide
- Private De-Luxe Vehicles
- Parking Fees
- All taxes
- Pick up and Drop off
- Local Lunch
- Beverages at Lunch
- Entrance Fees (Tickets are pre-purchased. Total approx. 42$)
- Unlimited bottled water.
- Sun Protection UV Umbrella
per Person $39